Upon completion of this article you will understand how to view vulnerability information within the NopSec platform.
There are 2 areas in the NopSec platform that contain vulnerability details. The following steps will guide you through viewing asset details in the NopSec Platform:
Default Prioritize View:
- By default you will be taken to the “Prioritize” page when logging into the Nopsec Platform. The Prioritize page will provide a summary view of the most recent vulnerabilities ingested from your scanners. Column headers can be dragged and dropped to provide a more customized view of the data.
Group by Vulns View:
- At the top right of your console select “Vulns” next to the “Group By” option.
- Click on the “eye” icon to access the vulnerability details pop out page.
- Use the tabs within the page to view additional details to include:
- References - Additional links and information including deep links, known malware and exploitability data.
- Threat Intel - Additional threat intelligence references.